Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Con Man, Jeffery J. Belle



Jeffery J. Belle was arrested December 31, 2007 on an Active Felony Warrant & will be extradited to Oklahoma.


Mr. Belle has approximately 20 judgments against him and hundreds of creditors who will simply never take him to court. In addition, he has several "bogus check" convictions and a "forcible entry" conviction in Oklahoma.


He has stolen credit cards and forged signatures, along with State and Federal IRS lien and warrants. Mr. Belle protrays himself as one of the leading experts on Nicotine Addiction and an MD, he is neither! His PhD is from Harrington University in London, a well known diploma mill, where a PhD costs only $1400 and is based on "life experience".


Mr. Belle has defrauded at least 3 women in 3 states, probably many more. These women have lost massive amounts of money and left with little recourse. His '97 Black Mercedes was last registered in 2004 and has never been paid for, the dealership is still asking for either the car or payment.


Mr. Belle attends church regularly, prays regularly and steals regularly. He also, lectures for various drug companies at medical conferences. He is 5'6" tall, overweight, wears glasses, 54 years old (July 16, 1957) and is African American. He prefers white, blonde females, who attend church and have homes. Mr. Belle targets these women and then destroys them financially and emotionally.





8 comments:

respiratory nut said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
respiratory nut said...

Are there individuals that can verify the content? I would be interested in speaking to them as I have a close working relationship (and I fit the description) with Dr. Belle and would like to know more to protect myself.

Unknown said...

I was a student of his and trust me he is a con artist. Shortly after I met him I started receiving fraud alerts from my bank. He is a sleeze and I can not believe that the ass can keep a job. Just be safe and keep all your personal information personal.

Unknown said...

You guys sound like sore losers to me...He wasn't too bad for you to continue his class and keep your certification you earned from it was he Melissa? The author sounds like an ex or something has is suffering from a bad case of womans scorn...lol

Jackie said...

His ex wife Linda Belle aka Linda Vickrey aka Linda Jones was convicted a few years back for Airline Ticket Fraud in Oklohoma City. What a bunch.

Unknown said...

My friend made me attend her lecture and I was very interested up to the point of this "professor" seemed like he actually knew what he was talking about. I only say it because I looked him up on Google; if you can automatically find someone online that easy that should tell you something. Anyways, after I felt like this man was lying in his own "lecture" I found out he is a con artist- meaning he builds trust within his own lecture and basically brainwashes these students that become his victims. Now from what I read in this blog, his "victims" are all women. He also has a report online that he is wanted for fraud from also using his female victims in which he should be ashamed as he calls himself a Christian. My friend noticed that he favors his female students much more than the male students by giving them hugs that are too friendly in which got her attention as well as mine because he seemed quite flirtatious. Also, she noticed that he continues to favor certain students more than others by body language towards them. She also asked if a man becomes flirtatious with many women, should we say that he uses women to his control for a purpose? I myself believe so because his students seem to do a lot for him and they all looked brainwashed with the exception of my friend as she feels like this has been happening since she got into this lecture. My friend and I take our studies very serious and to see someone call himself a "professor" is a lie. This man should be in jail from what I read and seen. He is no Christian, as he seems to involve himself with his female students that probably are left with no choice and have become his victims. I feel sorry for him and the people that have been involved with his nonsense. I hope students are smart enough to look him up first before paying him for his fake bullshit.

Casey Jones said...

To respiratory nut,
Every word is true, just look at the mug shot and you will realize that he was arrested. I personally know his other victims.
Please send more info to my e-mail address:
santafejones@plateautel.net.
thanks, Casey

Casey Jones said...

This is Casey, one of his victims. I would be happy to hear from any of you: santafejones1@yahoo.com
thanks!